Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prabal Gurung A/W 2013


Prabal Gurung is a Nepalese American fashion designer. He launched his first collection in 2009. since then he became very popular. I always see some ethnic prints matched with interesting shapes in his collection. I think he has his own and interesting views about clothing and he shares this opinion in his every dress and other pieces of clothing. here's collection.check it out and let me know your opinion about it.







I don't like pants but top is great ^






here are some details from collection:




some of awesome shoes:






this shades are amazing I totally love it :




I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...