Friday, February 8, 2013

Fendi S/S 2013

Fendi  is an Italian designer of luxury merchandise. The creators of the collection I'm going to show you are:
Karl Lagerfield and 
Silvia Venturini Fendi.
This collection was full of color, prints, interesting details and well-matched accessories.






Bags from the collection were really impressive:
The were made from colorful leather and see-trough plastic.
Shapes were different but cubes were really popular.

 
I found it really interesting that in big shopper bags there were smaller bags inside it.



Geometric shoes of the collection were really nice and innovative in my opinion:

Headbands and eye wear:




 I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on Facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...