Sunday, February 17, 2013

David Koma F/W 2013

David Koma - He is a designer because of whom I am proud. He is Georgian designer, now working in London. I am from Georgia and as a citizen of a small country every Georgian who is talented and successful make me proud. But without such a subjective attitude, I think he is brilliant designer. He's young and I think he has bright future. a little bit about him:
David Koma also known as David Komakhidze (Georgianდავით კომახიძე) is a Georgian born London based fashion designer. He graduated in 2009 with a distinction in MA Fashion from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design after studying and completing his BA in Fashion Womenswear in 2007.
His dresses were worn by many famous Hollywood  women. Here is his latest Autumn/Fall- Winter 2013 collection Fully:
































I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...