Saturday, February 23, 2013

DSQUARED2 Fall-Winter 2013

Dean and Dan Caten (born Dean and Dan Catenacci) are identical twin brothers, fashion designers, founders and owners of theDSQUARED2, an international fashion house. Celebrities wearing their designs have included 50 Cent , Bill KaulitzLenny KravitzKarl LagerfeldJustin TimberlakeRicky MartinRihannaChristina AguileraFergieBritney Spears and Madonna.<< Tells Us woikipedia :)



I think collection looked like Paris in 20ies.
Collection was presented during Milan fashion week.Part of collection was "Dress like man and look like lady". It looked really nice and chic. Classic elegance. I liked collection.
I'm interested in your opinion dear reader.
Here's collection enjoy:























  



I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...