Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Giambattista Valli s/s 2013


Giambattista Valli S/S Ready to Wear Collection


Giambattista Valli has become one of my the most favorite designers, I have told you a little bit about this fashion designer and house in my post:
http://iulichka.blogspot.com/2013/01/giambattista-valli-ss-2013-couture.html
Here 's  really beautiful and elegant collection of him, I really liked this collection, in my opinion it was simplicity+elegance+innovative attitude(original shapes).So I am under impression
So take a look at the collection:
































 I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on Facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...