Saturday, January 26, 2013

Giambattista Valli s/s 2013 couture


Giambattista Valli s/s 2013 couture

Before I start talking about collection, I want to tell few words about designer. Giambattista Valli is an Italian fashion designer from Rome, Italy. His collections, both ready to wear and Couture are presented during the fashion week in Paris.



This collection was really amazing! I enjoyed watching runway show. The collection was feminine and tender. Major colors in this collection were black, white, soft pink and grey. Accessories color was golden. The trendy accessories in collection were tiaras, belts and necklaces. I hope you’ll enjoy watching this collection as much as I did.










(detail of this look )






(detail of this look)



(detail of this look)


(detail of this look)

and BTW
 this gown was outstanding from others in this collection
hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...