Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars Best Dressed 2013

Oscars dresses are the most sophisticated and elegant in m y opinion. You can easily see glamour and taste of woman who wears the dress well. I think it's masterpiece to wear dress well. Hollywood actresses (most of them (actresses or their stylists)) have good taste and sense of style . And American  academy movie award is one of the most important ceremonies they attend, so I expected and I was right that at Oscar's ceremony we will see the most beautiful dresses from the top fashion houses. And lets start:

Jennifer Lawrence winner of Oscar for leading role <3
my favorite look at Oscar's 85th annual ceremony
She wore Christian Dior

To be honest I didn't liked dress on runway, but Jennifer rocked it



Charlize Theron
Also Christian Dior

Georgina Chapman
in Marchesa



Jessica Chastain  
wore Armani Prive


Stacy Keibler
wore Naeem Khan


Kerry Washington
wore Miu Miu

Amanda Seyfried
wore Alexander McQueen

One of my favorite actresses Anne Hathaway
I love her
I'm glad she got Oscar, but I'm sorry I don't like dress it has nothing special.
Anne looks gorgeous as always :)
She wore Prada


I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...