Friday, February 1, 2013

Bags that I like for season s/s 2013

Here are some bags that I really like for Spring. Here you'll see bags for every time of the day :)
 Here are my picks I hope you'll like it. they all are from s/s 2013 collections
shopper bags:





Bags for whole day:


Akris



Alexander Mcqueen

 Acne


Balenciaga


Bottega Veneta

Chloe






D&G

Diane Von Fustenberg


Dior


Philip Lim





Mulbery



Celine


Clutch bags For evening:








Marchesa


Philip Lim


Fendi

Carolina Herrera


Stella McCartney


Alexnader Mcqueen


Victoria Backham



Armani Prive


Celine

Please tell me which one is your favorite? :)
I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...