Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chanel fall 2013

Chanel fall 2013 collection was something like mix of classical Chanel and something extravagant.
In every look I saw Karl Lagerfeld Himself. In every look you could easily see parts of his image.
It's very interesting that Karl seemed to be inspiration for himself. The collection was full of the shoes with thick heel, gloves with cut on the fingers, and lot of leather.
No words can express fully , what you can see, so check the collection yourself. scroll down to see more.


























Here's Karl himself, and I think here's proof of my theorem that Karl's look is inspirational for Karl himself.

I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...