Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffanny's (1961)

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Why I love Breakfast At Tiffany's? Why The movie is legendary?  I dedicate this post to This legendary movie. I love watching movies and I highly appreciate good acting, interesting plot and costumes.In this movie most of all I like costumes.To me Audrey Hepburn is legendary woman.Because of her style, character and appearance , she's my role model. In this movie directed by Blake Edwards Audrey plays Holly.One girl who's scared to lose her freedom and has good sense of style. Her Little black dress is  legendary and charming. In my opinion this movie became legendary just because of Audrey, Little black dress and The song Moon River. It's funny what I told, I used just because, when all the three components  are legendary, so is movie.
The author of the legendary dresses from the movie is  Hubert de Givenchy, yes he is founder of Givenchy fashion house. Tiaras and necklaces  were made by Tiffany and Co. The movie is based on the small book with the same title written by Truman Capote. The movie is great advertisement for Tiffany, Because of the fact that movie itself is iconic.


Here you saw the legendary Givenchy dress and look from almost every angle. The dress is one of the most recognized and timelessly trendy. And BTW one of the most popular costumes on Halloweens.
Down You'll see one of my favorite scene in the movie. The moment when Holly sings Moon River.
"Moon River" is a song composed by Henry Mancini with lyrics written by Johnny Mercer. It received an Academy Award for Best Original Song for its first performance by Audrey Hepburn. It was Audrey's idea to sing the following song on guitar. Audrey Hepburn was first performer. After her 4000 covers were done by various artists. In my opinion her look in this scene is timeless.  


open the video and listen yourself to the really very beautiful song.






I totally love the coat and hat. Givenchy I love you!


In the party scene  Audrey really looks like diva and Greek goddess. She's elegant , beautiful and charming.


The big sunglasses became trendy after "Breakfast At Tiffanny's"

process of the movie filming .
cool animation ^^

Trench coat. The one which is always trendy, as well as little black dress and jeans. In this movie Audrey wears clothes which all women must have, and which are always trendy and elegant.




I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...