Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anna Dello Russo's Hats

My dear reader in my post which I have written almost a month ago, you could find out more about this interesting Fashionista, but today I'm gonna show you some of her HATs.

http://iulichka.blogspot.com/2013/02/anna-dello-russo-adr.html

Here's link^^ about her.
In this post I'm gonna talk about her eyecatching part of image Hats.

Everybody describes her as a cheerful woman.I think she describes her mood ,personality and individualism with wearing originally shaped hats.She likes to shock audience, and she does it really successfully.I think she's really brave, she dares to wear anything, with forgetting how old actually she is.The main reason of fact that she's style icon is her character, and expressing item of her character hat. She doesn't always wear hats, but when she does, she never stays without attention. Here you'll see some of her hats, some of them I find really elegant and nice, but Some of them I'll never dare to wear (that's how I think now) :)
So here are ADR's accessories and check them out, and please let me know your opinion.
scroll down to see the photos.



























I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...