Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zuhair Murad 2013 Spring/Summer Haute Couture

Zuhair Murad 2013 Spring/Summer Haute Couture

Before I start talking about  collection ,I want to tell few words about creator of the masterpieces you'll see.
Zuhair Murad is Beirut-Based Lebanese fashion designer.In 1995, Zuhair Murad opened his third head shop in Beirut. His extensive lines encompass Haute Couture, Ready to wear, accessories and eyewear. Plans to expand the fashion line are underway to include beauty products, perfumes, swimwear and lingerie as well as furnishings. Two boutiques (including showrooms) have been opened. The first in Beirut on Charles Helou Avenue and the second on rue Francois I in Paris. He also has a showroom in Milan on rue Borgogna. (this part is taken from wikipedia)
He become really very popular at  2009 when his dress was worn by miss France at Miss Universe. From 2010 he become very popular in ladies from Hollywood.Like Beyonce, Jenifer Lopez and Florence Welch.
His collection is made from white, blue and golden colors.
You can easily notice really hard worked details in his dresses. These details give luxury and magical beauty to his dresses. the models were looking like Greek goddesses. I think it was his inspiration. The dresses are made of feathers, silk and chiffon. I think this collection is stunning and really feminine.I hope you'll like it.















 To them ,who liked collection I wish these||||
(what you see down there)



 I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...