Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stéphane Rolland s/s 2013


Stéphane Rolland

Stephane Rolland is French fashion designer and an Haute couture fashion brand. He began his fashion designer career at age of 20  at Balenciaga. In 2007 he presented Haute couture collection under his own label. Nowadays he’s official partner of Cannes Film Festival.


To be honest I didn't even had  clue about him until I saw his s/s 2013 collection.I'm under impression of such organic shapes of the dresses and masterpiece of the details of the dresses are surprisingly complicated and beautiful.I really liked  gossamers in dresses, it gave me feeling like parts of the dress were connected magicaly.  I really saw something really fresh and chic on runway. Collection is made up from dresses and jumpsuits. their colors are black,white and grey.Shapes are amazing they are really stunning.
So I want to show you the beautiful collection. I hope you'll like this collection as much as I did.

details||||










details||||





details||||










details||||








details||||





details||||





details||||


PS and I almost forgot  shoes from the collection 




hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...