Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana s/s 2013

Dolce & Gabbana

Is well known Italian brand. Last few years they are trying to express Italian woman's nature in clothing and accessories. The collection is made up from multiple colors. the real trend seems to be headbands, big earrings and pleated bags. More then dresses I liked accessories from this collection. so Here they are:

dresses and details which I liked in this collection:






Bags I liked in the collection. I think that they are really stunning.





Here are headbands and earrings from the collection.




 I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...