Thursday, February 21, 2013

Zero + Maria Cornejo F/W 2013

Maria Cornejo is a fashion designer based in New York and known for her Zero collection. Her clothes have a minimalist quality, while still "a little eccentric", described as "strong but soft and feminine – seldom symmetrical or sharply tailored". They have been worn by people including Michelle ObamaTilda Swinton, and Cindy Sherman.- Tells us Wikipedia
I found this collection really very fresh. It was first collection of the following designer house which I saw, The collection was all about shapes. The collection by my ranking was 8/10.
Here is collection and I really like to hear your opinion about it:






















I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...