Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013

Óscar Aristides de la Renta Fiallo is one of the world's leading fashion designers. Trained by Cristóbal Balenciaga and Antonio Castillo, he became internationally known in the 1960s as one of the couturiers to dress Jacqueline Kennedy.s
This collection was second chance for John Galliano. It was first collection created by him after the famous scandal about his guiltiness in anti-semitism. The following collection was created with collaboration of John Galliano and Oscar de la Renta. In my opinion collection was beautiful and I could see the mix of two styles easily. I think you will notice the same. here it is Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013 collection:




















I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulichka 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...