Monday, February 25, 2013

Dolce and Gabanna Fall 2013

It was classical Dolce & Gabbana collection.
Fashion Critics called collection Saints collection, But to be honest I didn't really liked the fact that saints were painted on the dresses and bags. 

It's
because of my belief.On my blog I mostly show the looks which I like.
Here I'll show the looks which were beautiful in my opinion.
One more thing, I hate velvet. But shoes were so nicely crafted, that I forgot my feelings towards the texture. Heels were really beautifully crafted. If you scroll down you'll see it yourself.
Here's collection:



























I hope you liked post :)

to check out my latest posts please like this page on facebook:

thank you for attention:
Iulia





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...